Subject: Re: Windows NT, ALPHA, and software compatability
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: Donald Drennan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 02:29:11 -0400 (EDT)

> I still can't find enough Lightwave demo reel material to please my
> bosses. Could anybody out there help me there? If anyone from Newtek is
> reading, you guys really need an actual Lightwave demo reel including
> sections on the new features. I have received demos from 3D Studio,
> Electric Image, Softimage, Alias and Wavefront. This makes it very
> difficult for me to sell my bosses on Lightwave.

If you want to show of LW, see if you can find someone who has a
pre-release and show'em the Box!  it has some FANTSTIC renderings on it,
from Darwin on SeaQuest to Babylon 5 to the Hydra from Hercules to the
coolest creature I've ever seen in LW from someplace called Cinestasia
(any ever heard of them?).  You might want to ask Manny if he can slip you
a sneak preview of his Digital Fantasies animation tape -- all LW stuff
(you'll get one of mine, too :) )  I'd offer a demo tape, but I dont
really have one yet... Sorry...

-- Joe
--
Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]